Friday, January 05, 2007

Catch Up

I know I need to *refer to title* Since I've last posted, The year has changed to 2007, we've started swimming practice again, AND *most importantly* we've started school. (Yippee) Actually I was NOT very happy to go to school on Wednesday morning...shocker, I know, but once I got there everything was good! I got to see all my friends again and I was sooo happy. I also had the oppurtunity to REALLY start over in class and listen more, not that I wasn't listening before but-yeah. I've written 06 instead of 07 like EVERY TIME I hafta put the date on a worksheet...somehow I need to pound that into my head! And swimming started too-yay. I wasn't too happy about that either but once I got there I saw all my swimming buddies and that helped (a lot). I really want to improve this season in swim so I can tick "Staying Healthy" off my New Year's Resolutions. If you want to know how my New Year's was-than ask me cuz I'm too lazy to type it all!

1 comment:

jt said...

Hey, Molly girl! It was great to see you at Sammy's game the other night. You looked so cute in your hat and those boots! Your Momma's lucky to have you to take her shopping for clothes coz you have style!
:-)
~Julie