Saturday, February 17, 2007

Hey Y'all

Hey Y'all!
It's been a while- almost a month, but I'm back! It actually turned out that my wrist was not sprained, it was fractured. We went to Urgent Care the following day (Sunday, January 21st.) and we had xrays and stuff, and I fractured it. Just a hairline fracture, but enough to make a difference! I had to wear this splint thingy for like 2 weeks and couldn't swim/play viola (my piano teacher said that she had music for just the left hand. Yeah, I know, weird!) for that period of time. But now it's alllll better. I have a viola concert next Sunday, February 25th, so I'm blistering my fingers to the bone practicing, and my swim meet that I'm going to is next Saturday, February 24th. Talk about getting back into the swing of things!

No comments: